Cauliflower with nutritional yeast and garlic is both tasty and loaded with nutrients. Plus, this cauliflower is infused with olive oil so it adds healthy fats your body needs to absorb the nutrients.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast (not to be confused with brewer’s yeast – this is a highly nutritious condiment)
- Optional (to add spice):
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper, or a sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and clean the cauliflower.
- Cut off and discard the stems. Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for one hour, turning a few times during cooking. You will want them to look browned.