Perfect for enjoying on a cold day! This delicious treat is super easy to make, it is good for you and isn’t packed with all of the sugar and carbs.
10 minutes + 1 hour chill
- 2 cups raw creamy almond butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/8 tsp of Kal brand or Now brand stevia concentrated powder – (sweetness to taste)
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, until smooth and creamy. We recommend using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- (Tip: It helps if all the ingredients are at room temperature, to keep the coconut oil soft.)
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish, or container, lined with parchment or wax paper, then smooth with a spatula, and freeze until solid (about an hour). Remove the fudge by lifting the paper out of the pan, then cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Due to the nature of coconut oil, this fudge will melt if left at room temperature for long. Store in the freezer for best results. If you want to add a chocolate flavor try adding a scoop or two of Grass-Fed Whey Protein to the mix.