Need a crispy, crunchy snack to munch on at work, or in the car, or to tide your kids over until dinner? These gluten-free, healthy crackers have flax for your brain and are easy on the gut. Kid-tested, too!
- 1 ¼ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup ground flax meal
- ¼ to ½ tsp. kosher or sea salt
- ¼ tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten with a whisk
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning of choice – Italian seasoning;
- roasted garlic powder (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together until they form a ball.
- Roll out between sheets of parchment paper.
- Cook on parchment at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until browned.
- Cut into desired shapes with pizza cutter.