A delectable, keto-friendly dish for a dinner with friends around the pool.
- 2 pounds of salmon or 4 salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 red peppers, cut in half
- 2 yellow peppers, cut in half
- 4 medium zucchinis, cut into 1⁄2-inch wide slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower
- Marinate salmon in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Baste the salmon on both sides.
- Grill, turning once. 10 minutes on each side.
- Spray the vegetables with olive oil, season with sea salt and lemon pepper. Grill on both sides 3-4 minutes each.
- Tip: Sprinkle the vegetables with paprika on both sides while grilling for added flavor.