Kale is a top superfood, filled with potassium, calcium, and Vitamin K. Some say it’s bitter and difficult to eat, but add some garlic, almond butter, and apple cider vinegar with this Tahini Kale Salad recipe and you have a nutrient powerhouse salad that is easy to digest
- 2 bunches kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 3-4 tbsp or almond butter
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid aminos or tamari
- 1 lemon (for juicing)
- Optional add-ins:
- nutritional yeast, chickpeas, raw cashews, slices almonds, sesame seeds, chopped red onions, hemp seeds, etc.
- Juice lemon
- Mix ingredients together and enjoy!