A quick and simple tomato based sauce to add to your recipe list.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pinches pepper fresh ground
- 1/2 cup onions finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can tomatoes 28 oz, crushed
- Place a large heavy pan over moderate heat.
- Add the oil, garlic, pepper and onion.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add crushed tomatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and your favorite chopped fresh herb (basil, fresh oregano, or fresh coriander).
- Serve over pasta.