This no-bake strawberry pie will become your family’s new favorite dessert. If you prefer a different flavor, substitute the fresh strawberries with raspberries or blueberries, or a combination. Most importantly, it’s sugar-free, so you can indulge in a guilt-free dessert!
- 3/4 cup crushed raw pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup stevia-sweetened, organic melted chocolate optional
- 2 cups fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1 cup raw organic cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (do not add if using liquid vanilla stevia)
- 1-2 drops liquid stevia to taste (or 1/8-1/4 tsp pure stevia extract powder)
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil melted
- Grind crust ingredients in food processor or high speed blender, and then press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch pie plate, building up the sides slightly.
- If adding the “black bottom,” pour the melted chocolate over the crust and cool in the fridge while you prepare the creamy strawberry filling.
- Place all filling ingredients into blender or food processor to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully pour blended filling on top of crust and refrigerate for 2–3 hours.
- NOTE: To sweeten melting chocolate, use approximately 1⁄8 of a teaspoon of powdered concentrated stevia. Liquid stevia may seize melting chocolate.