A fancier and healthier alternative to chicken wings!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 5 tbsp blue cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (check ingredients)
- Romaine lettuce
- celery and celery leaves
- Place chicken breasts between sheet of parchment paper. Pound the chicken breasts down to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a large glass bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the butter and hot pepper sauce.
- Add the chicken into the marinade, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and spoon 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese onto the center of each chicken breast.
- Fold in the sides, rolling the chicken around the blue cheese. Secure with wooden picks.
- Place the chicken rolls in a baking pan. Bake in 400F oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Set the temperature control at broil or 450F.
- Arrange the oven rack so the chicken is about 8 inches from the heat.
- Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Remove the wooden picks from the chicken. Arrange lettuce and chicken on platter. Garnish with celery and celery leaves and remaining blue cheese.